It’s been a long time since I’ve shared anything about myself so here are some fun little facts:
(Before I dive in, did you know Instagram thinks you don’t want to see my content if you don’t engage with it? Please continue to like, save and comment so that I will continue to come up on your feed! 🙂You can even start a save folder and title it “accounts I want to see” and you can save our images in there!
• I am from Saratoga Springs, New York which is famous for horse racing, (the track is the oldest sporting venue in the United States).
WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
• I am not just a skier... I’m a DAMN GOOD skier. Chances are, I can out ski you... even though I’m not as fast as I once was. I will ski anything...and I used to be a slalom and GS racer in high school.
WHAT SPORT COULD YOU DO EVERY DAY?
• I’m a Clemson University alum, and proud to be apart of the #ClemsonFamily
I’ve been to every National Championship we’ve been to since I’ve been alive— which means for football in the last 6 years, I’ve traveled to Phoenix, Tampa, Santa Clara, and New Orleans!
DID YOU GO TO COLLEGE? IF SO, WHERE?
• I was basically bedridden at one point with Lyme Disease, pretty much unable to do simple tasks to take care of myself. I’m doing a lot better, but I still have a ton of issues (especially in recent months). I hide it because I don’t like to complain, but if you are going through something similar— I’m always here to talk!
• I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, and I even have 1st place trophy’s. I don’t practice anymore, but I wish I had the time to!
• My dogs name is Oliver, and he lives with my parents.
WHAT CAN YOU RELATE TO?
#aboutme #skier #skigirl #travelgirl #scubadiver #padi #padidiver #girlswhoscuba #travelblogger #wearetravelgirls #bossbabes #prettylittletrips #instagramvsreality